HGL is a compiler/interpreter suite for developing images.
With HGL you can develop images and integrate them into various environments and even letting your users modify it on demand.
The input is taken from a source file, which has to be compiled for quick and often access by the interpreter.
An interpreter than runs the compiled files, takes it input from custom plugins, if neccessary, and outputs its result via custom plugins.
- Simple but powerful own language
- Lua scripting
- SVG to HGL conversion tool
- Output format is configurable by plugins
- Dynamic user runtime input is handled by plugins
- Easy integration into various environments like web servers, graphical applications and more
- network transparent, i.e. get input from various protocols
This picture has been created dynamically using a HGL deployment on hgl-suite.sourceforge.net.